Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just the Highlights

Since my biggest lesson learned today is that I NEED to prioritize my time, I am going to just do a brief bulleted list of the day's highlights:

  1. Stick to the schedule that works.
  2. TV is bad for Cady.
  3. Computer games are bad for Asher.
  4. It is absolutely essential that we refocus our family from electronics to some other unifying hobby... Like Yahtzee or Rock Climbing.
  5. We are giving away one computer to a friend who needs it right now (well, on Sunday).
  6. I need to prioritize my kids' time until they are able to do it themselves.
  7. "What the wise man does in the beginning, the fool does in the end. " -My Dad, Book of His Revelations, Chapter Two, Line Six (I am finally starting to understand.)
  8. Laundry doesn't do itself.
  9. Good friends are the foundation for a good life.
  10. My kids don't always think my "fun" projects are fun. (Ego, step aside.)

Speaking of prioritizing, I have to run and finish the renaissance dress... and now I'm crunched for time!

2 comments: